DC makes executive changes at U.S. arm AUBURN HILLS — DaimlerChrysler Corp.'s new round of management changes includes Steve Rossi resigning as vice president — global communications for Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge and being replaced by Tony Cervone. Cervone left DCC 18 months ago to join the corporate communications staff at General Motors Corp. As vice president-communications for the Chrysler Group, he reports directly to DCC President James P. Holden. Additionally, DCC names David C. McKinnon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642