Ford taps former DC exec to head up HR DEARBORN — Ford Motor Co. names Kathleen Oswald its executive director of human resources. Her responsibilities include education, training and global recruiting. Oswald, 51, was DC's chief administrator until she was axed in November following the appointment of Dieter Zetsche as head of DC's management team. DC to build Sprinter GAFFNEY, South Carolina, U.S.A. — DaimlerChrysler AG's Freightliner assembly plant here will build 5,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.