Nissan pickups to share next platform FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan, U.S.A. — Nissan Motor Co. Ltd's new full-size pickup truck, due in 2002 as an '03 model, will serve as the working platform for the next-generation Frontier compact pickup and popular Xterra sport/utility vehicle (SUV), a company source tells Ward's Automotive International. The new Frontier and Xterra likely will hit the market about a year after the full-size pickup. Saturn to reveal SUV DETROIT — Saturn Corp. plans to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642