DCC makes more management changes AUBURN HILLS — DaimlerChrysler Corp.'s management changes yet again as Dieter Zetsche replaces James P. Holden as president and chief executive officer and Wolfgang Bernhard is appointed chief operating officer. Both Zetsche and Bernhard come from the Mercedes-Benz ranks. Additionally, Kathleen Oswald, chief administrative officer, Theodor Cunningham, executive vice president of global sales and marketing for the Chrysler brands, and Antonio Cervone, vice ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.