Toyota plans 29-day ramp-up for Sequoia PRINCETON, Indiana, U.S.A. — Toyota Motor Mfg. Indiana Inc. plans a 29-day ramp-up for its new Sequoia sport/utility vehicle (SUV), the fastest ever for any Toyota product, company officials say. The three-bench, V-8 powered Sequoia is built on the same line as the Tundra full-size pickup here. The Tundra's 60-day ramp-up is Toyota's fastest to date. Toyota says this experience, which involved a new plant and new workforce, has allowed for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.