GM brings Opel Tigra to Mexico MEXICO CITY — General Motors de Mexico S.A. de C.V. launches the European-built Opel Tigra into the Mexican market. Badged as the Chevrolet Tigra, the vehicle is exported from GM's Zaragoza, Spain, plant. The Tigra is sold fully loaded with front air bags, antilock brakes, aluminum wheels, air conditioning, power windows and a six-speaker compact disc stereo. Standard is the 1.6L, 104-hp, 16-valve 4-cyl. and 5-speed manual transaxle. There are no immediate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.