Zarrella resigns; Lutz, Cowger promoted DETROIT — Robert Lutz, vice chairman of General Motors Corp. Product Development, in November takes on additional duties as chairman of GM North America, and Gary Cowger, group vice president of GM Manufacturing and Labor Relations, is named president of GM North America. The moves come as Ronald Zarrella, GM executive vice president and president of GM North America, resigns to become chairman and chief executive officer of Bausch & Lomb Inc. o
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.