Jag announces pricing for new U.S. model MAHWAH, New Jersey — Jaguar Cars Ltd. says its upcoming X-Type will start at US$29,950 when it goes on sale this summer in the U.S. The new vehicle, which is Jaguar's smallest, has all-wheel-drive and is available with a 2.5L 194-hp V-6 or 3.0L 231-hp V-6. The 2.5L vehicle comes standard with a 5-speed manual transmission or optional 5-speed automatic transmission. The 3.0L is standard with the automatic transmission and a manual that is a no-cost ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.