Ford spins off Visteon to boost share value DEARBORN — Ford Motor Co. will spin off its Visteon Automotive Systems parts operations as a way to help boost shareholder value and give the supplier greater flexibility to pursue non-Ford business. Shortly after the announcement, Visteon President Craig Muhlhauser, 51, resigned. Visteon Chairman and Chief Executive Peter J. Pestillo says the spin-off opens the door wide for Visteon to go after outside business. Currently, about 12% of Visteon's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.