Rover design chief heads to Lincoln DEARBORN — Ford Motor Co. appoints Gerry McGovern, the former director of Land Rover design for the Rover Group in the U.K., as director of Lincoln design. McGovern is best known for his work on the acclaimed Rover MGF sports car (the spiritual replacement for the MG) and the Land Rover Freelander sport/utility vehicle. McGovern, 42, studied transportation and automotive design at the U.K.'s Coventry University and the Royal College of Art, before ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642