DC wants new share options for top execs AUBURN HILLS — Daimler-Chrysler AG says it will ask shareholders to endorse a new share options plan for about 6,500 top executives at its annual share-holders' meeting next month. DC reportedly wants shareholders to approve the repurchase of up to 10% of the automaker's shares by October of next year. Ford appoints DETROIT — Ford Motor Co. appoints Joe W. Laymon as executive director, Human Resources Business Operations. Laymon, 47, served four ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.