Lopez charged with six fraud counts in GM case WASHINGTON — The U.S. Justice Dept. indicts former General Motors Corp. and Volkswagen AG executive Jose Ignacio Lopez de Arriortua on charges of stealing confidential documents from GM and giving them to VW. The indictment accuses Lopez, 56, of wire fraud, transportation of stolen property and transportation of a victim of a fraud scheme. The U.S. government is expected to seek Lopez' extradition from his home in Spain, which could be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.