JCI gets GM minivan interior contract DETROIT — General Motors Corp. is tapping Johnson Controls Inc. for the design of the interior for its next-generation minivan, codenamed GMT240, WAI has learned. JCI will take over the passenger compartment parts sourcing on the current minivans immediately and will be the integrator on the new ones when development begins. The move is part of a GM effort to lower costs, cut development times and improve its interior designs. Other projects will be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.