Industrialist Prechter found dead DETROIT — Industrialist Heinz Prechter, 59, vice chairman of ASC Inc. and a top Republican fund raiser, was found dead in his Grosse Ile, Michigan, home July 6, a victim of suicide. Prechter founded ASC in 1965, known then as the American Sunroof Co. The firm today is a conglomerate of automotive, newspaper, real estate, investment and livestock companies, with 60 facilities and 5,300 employees. Born in Kleinhobing, Germany, Prechter began his automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.