Ford announces executive bonuses DEARBORN — Vice Chairman W. Wayne Booker is the only named executive in Ford Motor Co.'s proxy statement whose 2000 bonus was less than 1999's. President and Chief Executive Jacques Nasser led the way with the largest bonus, while Richard Parry-Jones, vice president-global product development and quality, recorded the largest bonus percentage hike. Booker received a US$2 million bonus, 14.5% less than the US$2.29 million he received in 1999. Nasser received ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.