Icahn to buy less than 15% of GM stock DETROIT — General Motors Corp. is put on notice by financier Carl Icahn that he plans to take a significant stake in the automaker. The company says Icahn plans to buy more than US$15 million worth of stock but less than 15% of outstanding shares. Workers walk at VW MEXICO CITY — Unionized workers walk out of Volkswagen AG's Puebla plant over a wage dispute. Workers ask for a 35% pay hike; VW reportedly is offering closer to expected inflation — ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.