DC to keep Prowler with a Chrysler badge AUBURN HILLS — DaimlerChrysler Corp. says it will continue to build the Prowler as a Chrysler-brand vehicle after the death of the Plymouth brand next January. DCC has sold 1,621 Prowlers during the first half of this year, compared to the 1,102 built last year. Next year, the Chrysler medallion will replace the Prowler signature on the hood, while the rear will just say Prowler. Delphi cuts workers TROY, Michigan, U.S.A. — Delphi Automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.