New president at Porsche Engineering ATLANTA — Porsche AG names August Hofbauer as president and chief executive of Porsche Engineering Services, Inc. (PES), a design and engineering subsidiary of Porsche that works with OEMs and their first suppliers. Hofbauer, 41, chief engineer and acting chief executive of the Troy, Michigan-based PES since June 1996, previously worked at Porsche AG in Germany and was a member of Porsche's engine development group in Weissach, Germany. Price cut on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.