Ford-Sprint alliance to rival GM's OnStar DEARBORN — Ford Motor Co. announces a strategic alliance with Sprint PCS Group to create a rival to General Motors Corp.'s OnStar in-vehicle communications system. Ford's yet-to-be-named system will offer Internet access, e-mail, safety and other services this fall on '01 Lincolns in the U.S. and the Ford Focus in Europe. Qvale, DeTomaso split DETROIT — Qvale Automotive Group S.r.l. and DeTomaso Modena SpA agree to dissolve a licensing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NORTH AMERICA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.