North American production will continue its downward spiral in October and November after dropping to a long-time low in September. Output, including medium- and heavy-duty trucks, is forecast to total 1.356 million units in October, down 11.2% from year-ago, and 1.224 million in November, off 10.2%. It will be the lowest production total for November since 1.078 million in 1992. Related document: Ward's Oct./Nov. North American Vehicle Production Outlook September, which still has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North America Output to See Double-Digit Decline Through November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.