Who needs global capabilities when one market is the source of 76.5% of company profits? General Motors Corp.'s home turf led the automaker to another quarterly record — this time for July-September, as the company posted an all-time third quarter high earnings of $1.33 per share. GM's worldwide income totaled $877 million, up from a strike-impacted net loss of $309 million year-ago. General Motors 2nd Qtr Financial Results 1999 1998 % Chg. Sales $42,794 $33,525 27.2 Net ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North America Props Up GM 3Q Results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.