North American second-quarter vehicle production is set to reach 3,638,800 units, according the auto makers’ latest scheduling programs. That’s 15.9% more vehicles than were built year-ago and 13.3% more than the latest outlook for January-March, when winter storms and parts shortages trimmed the first-quarter tally to an estimated 3,388,000 units. Related document: North America Production Schedule Q2 The industry’s initial second-quarter planning volume, averaging 57,759 daily units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North America Q2 Output Up 15.9%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.