Bolstered by increases at Chrysler Group LLC, Hyundai Motor Mfg. Alabama LLC and Toyota Engineering & Mfg. North America Inc., among others, the North American auto industry’s third-quarter production slate has grown for the second consecutive month to 3,070,900 units. This month’s 75,600-unit jump follows the 183,000-unit, 6.5% gain posted a month ago and, like the July increase, is led by a sharp 81,400-unit rise in light-truck production that more than offsets the 5,800 car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Auto Makers Add More Q3 Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.