Eying waning sales, some major North American auto makers appear to have slowed production in October vs. initial plans. Additionally, Ford Motor Co. has revised its remaining fourth-quarter schedule by cutting 20,200 trucks from November-December, with 19,500 of that taken out of November. Chrysler Group also reset its November-December plans by adding some 14,000 units, partially making up for an October underbuild. North American manufacturers are on track to build an estimated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Auto Makers Undercutting October Schedules" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.