North American manufacturers are projected to assemble vehicles in July slightly above the industry schedule, but August and September plans could be revised upward if U.S. sales finish the month at the exceptional rate they have been tracking so far. U.S. light-vehicle sales are pacing to end the month at a seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR) of between 19.5 million and 20.0 million, compared with prior’s month’s 17.5 million and year-ago’s 17.2 million. General Motors Corp.’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Production Above Plan as July U.S. Sales Soar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.