North American manufacturers appear to be pulling back on truck production in November, and remixing output more in favor of cars. Based on production reported for the month so far, and known plant schedules, both General Motors Corp. and Chrysler Group are reigning in truck output. Ford Motor Co. is pacing to come in relatively close to its truck plan, while, along with Chrysler, it ramps up car production to an above-schedule rate. The rest of the industry is tracking ahead of their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Production Headed for Small November Overbuild" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.