North American vehicle output for the final two months of 2007 will fall short of year-ago, ending with a 15.4% deficit hitting in December, when Ward's forecasts output will be cut to 922,100 units from prior-year’s 1,089,900. However, November builds will top out at 1,272,900 vehicles, dropping just 1.7% behind year-ago’s 1,294,500. Related document: <i>Ward's</i> November/December North American Vehicle Production Outlook A reduction in passenger-car output is predicted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Production to Remain Low Through Year-End" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.