Planned North American production increases at Ford Motor Co. and Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc. are driving the industry’s second-quarter slate up 26,000 units from the earlier projection to 3,105,100 vehicles, despite cutbacks elsewhere in the industry. The revised outlook represents a 71.0 increase from weak year-ago results that reflected not only the dismal sales picture but also major shutdowns by Chrysler Group LLC, as it entered bankruptcy April 30, and later at General Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Q2 Output Plan Increased" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.