The already weak North American April-June car and truck production schedules just got weaker as auto makers voted to pare a net 63,100 units from the previous slate – with Ford Motor Co. still mulling revisions to its second-quarter tally. That’s on top of an additional145,400-unit estimated underbuild in the year’s first quarter that included a 96,600-vehicle short fall in final February data and an estimated loss of 49,300 assemblies in March. Related document: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Q2 Vehicle Output Slate Cut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.