Far less attention-grabbing than the 69.9% rebound racked up in the first six months of the year, North American auto makers are charting a more modest 17.5% third-quarter increase. The output hike to 2,813,300 vehicle completions, compared with 2,392,500 in like-2009, comes as OEMs prepare for normal summertime vacation and model-changeover shutdowns. Related document: North America Production Schedule Q3 However, General Motors Co. and Chrysler Group LLC are set to outpace the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Q3 Output Up 17.5%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.