Reflecting the still-robust nature of U.S. new-vehicle sales, North American automakers ratcheted their May-June output plans upward 2.2% in the latest round of scheduling meetings that ended last week. That move followed a similar increase in April, when the month's preliminary output count wound up some 2.3% ahead of schedule. The industry's revised plans show 3,078,000 cars and trucks booked for completion in May and June, up 67,100 units from the 3,010,900 planned for assembly in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Second Quarter Output Plan Up 2.2%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.