The North American auto industry’s April-June production slate now stands at 30,300 more units than it did a month ago the latest figures from the production planners show. It is the second consecutive monthly increase in official April-June production plans, which started at 4,237,700 vehicle assemblies in early March but now stand at 4,277,400 units. However, most of that increase already has been accomplished, with 36,500 units having been added to the April slate over the course of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Second-Quarter Vehicle Output Edges Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.