While Ford Motor Co. mulls changes in its second-quarter output, major transplant producers are pumping up their schedules. Toyota Motor Engineering & Mfg. North America Inc., Nissan North America and Volkswagen de Mexico S.A. de C.V., collectively, will boost production 69,700 units compared with initial plans set a month ago. Related document: <i>Ward's</i> North America Production Schedule That, plus some minor increases at other transplant auto makers, more than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Transplants Add Q2 Output; GM, Chrysler Plan Cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.