General Motors Corp.'s OnStar Personal Calling and Virtual Advisor services, which are debuting on '01 cars and trucks, won't be available nationwide initially, a company spokesman says. The services will be offered first to East Coast-based consumers. “We're going to start advertising the beginning of next year. And it'll be a regional rollout. The Northeast will be first, and then it will move across the country,” the spokesman says. It marks the second time in as many years that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Northeast First to Get New OnStar Features" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.