The early returns weren't promising. After taking almost three years to establish a common vision and standardizing operations across its nine dealerships, the Kelly Management Group saw 2001 profits drop and employee turnover increase. Talk about having something blow up in your face. But those early results weren't completely unexpected. Company management realized developing processes and changing the way business is done always puts off employees who can't get past, "We've never done ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Not Easy, But Worth It" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.