General Motors Co., unsatisfied with its rebound out of last summer’s bankruptcy, makes a swath of executive changes aimed at reshaping North American operations to be more nimble and closely connected to dealers and customers. “We always feel you can do better,” GM North American President Mark Reuss tells Ward’s during a conference call earlier today with journalists to detail the new managerial structure. GM’s business performance in the last three months has been on par with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Not Moving Fast Enough, GM Retools North America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.