Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the U.S. rose to 39,219 units last month, a 7.5% increase over November 2004’s 35,032. Higher sales were recorded in all but Class 6. Class 8 saw demand jump 12% to 20,753 units. The segment leader was Freightliner LLC, with 7,464 deliveries, but Volvo Truck North America Inc. posted the biggest gain, up 36.2% to 4,842 deliveries. The Volvo brand, alone, rose 38.5% to 2,360 units.(See related data: Ward's U.S. Truck Sales by Weight Class ) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"November Medium- and Heavy-Truck Sales Up 7.5%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.