Thailand’s new-vehicle sales jumped 38.3% in November to 78,874 units, pushing 11-month results up 48.3% to 707,235, surpassing the annual record of 703,432 deliveries set in 2008. November’s tally was the 11th consecutive month of increases, as new-car sales surged 39.7% to 33,594 units and commercial-vehicle deliveries climbed 37.3% to 45,280, says Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles sales data for the industry. After 11 months, new-car sales posted a 54.1% gain to 307,629 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"November Sales Hike Pushes Thailand to New Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.