November U.S. light vehicle sales should rebound slightly from last month's total, as the industry nears the end of a second consecutive record year. With abundant inventory and retail incentives, Ward's is forecasting November to climb to a 17.2 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR). That follows October's 12-month low of 16.87 million and is also relatively even with November 1999's 17.15 million SAAR. But how the month actually pans out may depend on the post-Thanksgiving rush. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"November U.S. Light Vehicle Sales to Remain Solid; Year to End at 17.5 Million" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.