U.S. light-vehicle sales undercut expectations in November from what Ward's, and the consensus, predicted. November’s sales equaled a 16.0 million seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR), the same as year-ago and a smidgeon worse than October’s 16.1 million. Related document: <i>Ward's</i> U.S. Light Vehicle Sales by Brand and Group It was the second straight month sales fell below what was anticipated and could be a foreboding that December deliveries will be significantly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"November U.S. Sales Post Tepid 16.0 Million SAAR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.