Computer simulations have become an important design tool for optimizing vehicle system designs, improving vehicle performance, increasing component life and reducing both development time and costs. One example is the ADVISOR (ADvanced Vehicle SimulatOR) software developed over the past four years by the Vehicle Systems Analysis Team (VSAT) at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory's (NREL) Center for Transportation Technologies and Systems. The VSAT has worked with Ford Motor Co., ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NREL offers latest Advisor software" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.