Toyota Motor Corp. President Fujio Cho and General Motors Corp. CEO Rick Wagoner stress the importance of their partnership at a ceremony marking the 20th anniversary of New United Motor Mfg. Inc – the pair’s auto assembly joint venture in Fremont, CA. The ceremony also commemorates the 150th anniversary of U.S.-Japan trade relations. The cooperative effort has been especially important to Toyota’s development. “NUMMI was Toyota’s initiation into North American production,” says Cho in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NUMMI Turns 20" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.