ASHVILLE, NC – General Motors Corp. has negotiated with Toyota Motor Corp. for increased output of the Pontiac Vibe for ’03, says Linda M. Pesonen, managing director-GM small cars. New United Motor Mfg. Inc. (NUMMI) will supply 52,000 Vibes this year, but under the new agreement will increase output to 65,000 units in 2003 (see related story: Vibe Nears Production Launch). The average transaction price for the Vibe this year is $19,000, Pesonen says. About 75% of sales have been the base ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NUMMI Ups Vibe Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.