DETROIT – Technology company NVIDIA says its Tegra system-on-a-chip superprocessor could alter the automotive industry dramatically by improving upon existing technologies and ushering in new ones. Santa Clara, CA-based NVIDIA, best known as a producer of chips for the video-game industry, has been a supplier to the automotive industry for more than a decade, providing graphic solutions that power tools used by designers, product developers and manufacturing engineers. For ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NVIDIA Says New Processor Could Spur Automotive Innovation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.