Nypro Inc., a Clinton, MA-based custom injection molding company, reveals plans for a new plastics parts molding facility in Mexico and a first-ever push into making injection-molded magnesium auto parts. Not a well-known name in automotive, Nypro has $500 million in annual sales and 26 molding plants in 12 countries and has traditionally focused on the healthcare and electronics/telecommunications markets. It established an Automotive Division after merging with DJ Inc., which has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nypro Reveals Plastic, Magnesium Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.