New Zealand new passenger-car sales totaled 4,733 units in November, down 6.2% over year-ago’s 5,050, the Motor Industry Assn. says. SUV sales climbed 33.5% to 1,549 units and new light-commercial vehicle sales fell 7.3% to 1,571. Used-car registrations dropped 22.8% to 9,831. November’s top-selling model was the Holden Commodore. Toyota New Zealand Ltd. had another strong commercial-vehicle month with 569 sales against Ford Motor Co. of New Zealand Ltd.’s 273. But Ford won the new-car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NZ Car Sales Slide in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.