New Zealand’s new-car sales defied tradition in November, surging 30.8% to 5,869 units, while commercial deliveries climbed 20.6% to 1,507. Motor Industry Assn. CEO Perry Kerr says the data shows the country’s new-vehicle market remains strong. “The new-vehicle industry is very happy with the November numbers this year, seeing a break in tradition as they go against the usual end-of-year dip,” he says in a statement. “Sales were up across all sectors with no stand-out reason, however ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NZ November Car Sales Buck Trend With Double-Digit Spike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.