The New Zealand government is proposing stringent vehicle exhaust emissions standards it says are needed to improve air quality and public health. The tougher standards will apply to vehicles when they are first registered for use on New Zealand roads, Associate Transport Minister Judith Tizard and Transport Safety Minister Harry Duynhoven say in a joint statement. “Poor air quality resulting from harmful vehicle emissions can seriously affect people's health,” the ministers say. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NZ Proposing Stricter Vehicle Emissions Standards" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642