New Zealand new-vehicle sales fell 11.7% in February to 7,481 units from January’s 8,479, but year-to-date deliveries of 15,960 remained 2.6% higher than like-2006’s 15,542. Despite the decline, the Motor Industry Assn. says the month’s result was the second-strongest February since 1990. New-car sales of 4,270 units were down 8.9% from prior-year’s 4,691, while SUV sales rose 27.3% to 1,424 from year-ago’s 1,119. For the year’s first two months, new-car sales of 9,440 units were off ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NZ Sales Falter in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.