Toyota New Zealand Ltd. says high-profile recall issues in the U.S. are having little impact on its sales. The auto maker’s February deliveries rose 20% to 989 units from prior-year, in an overall market that climbed 13.3% to 5,659, according to Motor Industry Assn. data. The sales momentum reflects the strong brand image and customer support for Toyota in New Zealand, Toyota Sales and Operations General Manager Steve Prangnell says in a statement. “We’ve been openly communicating with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NZ Sales Up for Second Month; Toyota Says Little Impact From U.S. Recall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.